The free online summit Recovery 2.0 will start again on Wednesday the 14th! Yay!
For those who are new to online summits:
- interviews of 30 to 90 minutes with people are knowledgeable in their field
- every interview is available for 24 hours online
- mostly all the interviews are available again the last weekend/2 days
- free of charge (but you will be guided along pricelists for buying the information for keeping)
- informative, beautiful, experiences
- keep your notebook (printscreen button?) at hand so you can draw up a To Read booklist.
In the Recovery 2.0 online summit do not miss out on Dr. Gabor Maté, he might give off a difficult to watch impression of severe depression but please listen him out. He knows his stuff.
Just found this and I am very excited! Caroline Myss speaks with great clarity about vage energetic feeling stuff. YES! She says things like ‘Recognising the signs that your body gives off is a basic survival skill’. Amen to that! I imagine: this is where we got ill from alcohol and did not listen. 🙂 Also she says that feelings are important indicators. YES, my kind of summit. Hope to get some clarity there. I am good at feeling, bad at losing myself in it. 🙂
Wishing you all beautiful learning opportunities.
I am happy that I quit otherwise I would have never gotten to this intuition summit and I think I need to learn stuff there.
A woman who loves herself would listen to her body and go to the toilet instead of typing here. She would also clean the house after that so she can feel good about herself. And she would QUIT eating chocolate because the bloodpressure is sky high with these heat and bad sleep here.